Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter weekend filled with egg hunts and family and good friends and easter baskets and lots of candy. Here are a few of the highlights via pictures.

The Easter Bunny left lots of goodies for the boys including some Hot Wheel ramps. My little three year old is so cute. He runs around the house saying, "Hot Wheel, Beat That!"




My mother, father, sister, niece, and nephew came over for lunch. After a yummy meal of pulled pork sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, deviled eggs, baked beans, and some fresh veggies we hid some eggs in the back yard for another egg hunt.

My niece, Kayleigh (10), Owen (6), Ellis (2), and my nephew McKane (6)

Checking out their goodies.

Ellis is obsessed with trying to play baseball these days. My dad is a huge sports fan so they played outside for a little while. My dad even managed to rig a batting tee out of silly bands.



After a great day of family time the boys finished up the day with a dinner of some left over mac and cheese on the back deck.



I am truly blessed. I've got wonderful parents and some amazing kids. We had a great day! They make me smile constantly.

Life is good.

Happy Spring Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment