Thursday, March 3, 2011

The ABC's of Me

I took this idea from my friend Michelle, but I liked the concept.


A~Age: 31

B~ Bed Size: Queen

C~Chore you hate: Taking Out The Trash

D~Dogs: None, but my boys are slowing wearing me down, maybe for their birthday or Christmas

E~Essential Start your Day Item: A shower

F~Favorite Color: Yellow

G~Gold or Silver: Silver

H~Height: 5'3"

I~Instruments you play: I played the recorder in 5th grade - does that count

J~Job Title: Associate Director, Administrative Manager

K~Kids: 2 growing boys - Owen is 6 and Ellis is 2

L~Live: Atlanta

M~Mom’s Name: Cheryl Ann

N~Nicknames: None, sorry...

O~Overnight Hospital Stays: 3, two for the kids births plus one last fall due to a severe ear infection that caused facial paralysis

P~Pet Peeve: People who are constantly over-reacting. “You’re a grown up, and it’s normally not that big of a deal, so just calm down.”

Q~Quote from a Movie: “Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void.” - You’ve Got Mail

R~Right or Left Handed: Right

S~Siblings: Two biological sisters. I’m the middle child. When I was in college my parents adopted my youngest sister Autumn, so now there are four girls.

T~Time you wake up: Whenever the boys wake up most days. But I’m working on getting up at 615 a few days a week to make it to the gym.

U~Underwear: Depends on the day and the occasion...

V~Vegetable you Dislike: Brussel Sprouts - They are horrible! And bitter.

W~What Makes You Late: The kids

X~X-rays You’ve had Done: Is an MRI an x-ray? I did have one x-ray a few years ago when I thought I’d broken my foot. Perhaps more when I was younger but I don’t remember.

Y~Yummy Food you Make: My husband is a great cook - he makes a great pulled pork.

Z~Zoo Animal Favorite: Elephants. Always the elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment