Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My 100 Day Challenge

At work we've got several people throughout the south east that are participating in our own 100 Day Challenge. We started yesterday, March 1st. I'm very excited and am hopeful that this will be the motivation that I have been needed to get moving. Last week I joined a gym close to my house and a free gym in my office building just opened up. I'm hopeful that between the two gyms, my amazing friends at the office, and my boys energy I'll be able to keep myself on track.

Day 1 - 10 minute walk on the treadmill and 20 minutes of strength training after work.
Day 2 - 30 minutes on the treadmill before work. I'm on week two of the Couch to Five K training.

Today I'm exhausted and my arms are a little sore but I feel great! Tomorrow I've got a lunch date with my friend Nancy at the gym. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment